Date: 3/17/21 2:45 pm
From: Dorcas Wanner <dewanner...>
Subject: Re: In a lighter vein

Years ago in one of Bill Rowe's classes, on a field trip, he trained his scope on a duck far out on a pond. He invited each of us to look and identify the duck. We each dutifully looked and made our best guess. There were 8 or 10 of us. After much discussion, someone became suspicious. Sure enough it was a decoy!