Date: 3/17/21 9:23 am
From: Kim and Patrick Bousquet <bousquetstl...>
Subject: Re: In a lighter vein....

As a perpetual “beginner” (one day I’ll have time to get good at this, right?), I can say unequivocally that the community is incredibly inviting to newbies—more than about any other hobby I’ve ever tried. Plus there’s no time to make fun when a second after a “stupid question,” they’ll hear a black-throated blue warbler and nothing else in the world matters (and they’ll likely gladly help you find it so you can add it to your life list)!

Patrick Bousquet, St. Louis City