Date: 3/17/21 8:27 am
From: Art Zemon <art...>
Subject: Re: In a lighter vein....

Folks,

I do recognize that y'all are having fun.

And I want you to know that my wife and I are new to bird watching. We are
trying to learn. When I read these messages this morning, they just made me
cringe. If I ask an honest question, will you folks be laughing at me
behind my back? I guess so.

-- Art Z.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 9:12 AM kathleen Anderson <andersonka...>
wrote:

> WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be
> a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT
> System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments,
> clicking links, or responding to this email.
> I was at Eagle Bluffs last Saturday, had my scope set up searching for
> Ross' Goose among Snow Geese. A car pulled up with 2 men. They asked me,
> "Are those white Canada Geese?".
> Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

https://CheerfulCurmudgeon.com/
*Friendship is like a stone. A stone has no value, but when you rub two
stones together properly, sparks of fire emerge. *
Rabbi Mordechai of Lechovitz