Date: 3/16/21 8:36 pm
From: Deepa Mohan <mohandeepa...>
Subject: In a lighter vein....

https://youtu.be/YqfJP1nQGoI

I suppose we could truly refer to one who is not enlightened about birds,
as "Conan the barbarian"?

No offence meant! ( especially if there is someone on this list-serv whose
name is Conan.)

Just enjoyed the all-too familiar scenario of a non-birder out birding.
Many of you might have seen this already.

Cheers, Deepa.