Date: 3/16/21 6:18 am
From: Jeff Bahls <jbahls1266...>
Subject: [wisb] Program Nest boxes- Bluebirds Thursday March 18 7PM- Zoom
Bluebirds have always been one of the most sought after cavity nesting
species. The flash of blue and “cheer cheerful charmer” call are flashes of
spring after a long winter. Join DNR Wildlife Educator, Liz Herzmann, as we
delve into the lives of bluebirds. From birth to courting, building a home
and home protection, we’ll discuss the life of a bluebird and what you can
do to create a quality habitat for them. We’ll talk about the proper boxes,
placement and monitoring to hopefully attract these blue beauties to your
yard.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Mar 18, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ofuGgrDIsGNc1rYE3gVuTAVdfVVIEOM91

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Jeff Bahls
Lowell Wi