Date: 3/15/21 2:48 pm
From: Seegert Greg <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender gseegert for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Waterfowl part 2
All
I went back to the 2 places I visited yesterday. At the pond at the intersection of CTH A and 151 there were 8 tundra swans, a bunch of Canada geese and a few white-fronted geese. Besides mallards there were a few shovelers and one pintail. At the small pond on Jersey Rd closest to CTH A there were 20-30 WF geese. At the larger pond to the N of Mr Bird’s house there were roughly a bajillion Canada geese, about a hundred WF geese, 30-40 snow geese (both morphs), and a couple of 100 tundra swans. The only ducks were mallards. I couldn’t find any Ross’s geese but there were so many birds that I could have missed them.

Greg Seegert
Beaver Dam

Sent from my iPhone####################