Date: 3/15/21 10:06 am
From: Katherine Frisk <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender chkafrisk for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Sandhill Crane migration
  Both a visual and an audial delight!!  The tundra swans are coming through NE WI as well now.Charlie Frisk
On Monday, March 15, 2021, 06:22:35 AM CDT, Alan & Joan Linquist <linquists...> wrote:

I took a neighborhood walk on Saturday morning,  and besides the robins, the downy, the house finches, the Canada geese, the cardinals, the red wing blackbirds the calls of the neighborhood sandhill cranes, , (and the lone bald eagle), I saw a dozen sandhill cranes fly over in a group.  It really picks your spirits up.  Alan LinquistWashington County