Date: 3/14/21 4:41 pm
From: Seegert Greg <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender gseegert for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] waterfowl
All
Today I checked out the Jersey Rd pond off CTH A in Dodge Co and the pond that is at the SW corner of the intersection of A and US 151. The Jersey Rd pond was more interesting. It had 50 or so tundra swans, hundreds of Canada geese, 20-30 snow geese (both white and blue morphs), and 2 smaller white geese that I think were Ross's geese. My ID of Ross's was based solely on size because of how far away they were and the wind shaking my scope so I couldn't get anything on their bills. The ducks were almost exclusively mallards. The pond by 151 had a better variety of ducks....redhead, N shoveler, wood, and of course mallards. Several killdeer were working the mud flats.

Greg Seegert
Beaver Dam