Date: 3/14/21 12:53 pm
From: gregg_recer <gregg_recer...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] possible Pink-footed Goose, Saratoga lake
gotta admit that didn't occur to us. I'm going through the photos now; no
flight shots, so views of tail or upper-wing surface are likely limited.
Seems like back/folded wings contrast dark compared to chest color. I put
this is ebird for the moment as goose sp., with discussion; and
photos/further observations hopefully clarifying the ID.
Thanks Zach.

--
Gregg Recer
<gregg_recer...>