Date: 3/13/21 5:28 pm
From: Scott Pudwell <pudwellphoto...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Reporting nest sites
Wasn’t this email distribution list to report unique bird sightings? This is no better than the Facebook group ramblings and arguments now. Let’s get back to reporting what we see. The majority of the group is getting fed up with the back and forth. Everyone has made their points. Enough please.
Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone