Date: 3/13/21 2:09 pm
From: scottjstoner via groups.io <ScottJStoner...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Stillwater area- river and Wright's loop
this afternoon, Denise and I birded the Hudson from mechanicville through Stillwater; waterfowl on the river were fairly sparse but included bufflehead, Am. goldeneye, hooded and common mergansers, and.mallard. Saratoga sod farm was chock full of Canada geese, which we estimated at 5,000. no obvious other goose species stood out.the north leg of Wright's loop was flooded and had wood duck, mallard, Am. black duck, N. Pintail, Am. wigeon, and Ring-billed gulls.Scott Stoner, Loudonville NYSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone