Date: 3/13/21 10:27 am
From: Carol Poulos <cpoulos...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Owlet removed

The owlet was “rescued” a second time and is currently in a rehab center. A person who does not understand normal owl behavior called for help for this owlet twice this year. This is the third year one of these owlets was unnecessarily taken from the nest. Please encourage people to completely stop posting about these owls on social media.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<0116A080-F2D4-4BBF-BBF1-080EB8573901...>
Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org