Date: 3/13/21 10:24 am
From: Joann Green <joanngreen628...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Owlet removed
The owls are in a different tree further away this year. I have been told
that one baby was out of the nest for some reason but was rescued and
placed back in the nest. A friend saw two babies in the nest a few days
ago, one much smaller than the other. I have not gone to see them.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAKXeaN-D20_MjttC_Z1SNNSNarhqOnn6SCTpAf3NaGkD9mhidg...>

Join us on Facebook!