Date: 3/13/21 6:21 am
From: Margy Terpstra <ladybirdterp...>
Subject: Re: No Sighting-Update on Article about feeding mealworms

Diane,

Thank you for all of this great information. As I pondered Ron’s wonderful photos on birds casting pellets, I remembered a Least Flycatcher that I photographed in 2018 that may have been doing just that, I was not sure at the time.

https://hummerhavenunltd.com/p742671135/hb4c2e006#hb4c2dfee <https://hummerhavenunltd.com/p742671135/hb4c2e006#hb4c2dfee>

Good birding to all,
Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
<ladybirdterp...> <mailto:<ladybirdterp...>
https://hummerhavenunltd.com <https://hummerhavenunltd.com/>