Date: 3/11/21 1:06 pm
From: Hephziabah Beulah <hephziabahb...>
Subject: [wisb] Eagle/Owl Nests Re: Nest locations
Hi, I did back channel an individual about posting exact locations and
followed up w/Tom Sykes. Peter Fissel absolutely forbid posting exact
locations of Owls, I believe it would include Eagles as well.
The DNR has 2 live Eagle nests in Decorah, Iowa. We know one is near a
farmer and the other a fish hatchery, that is it.

I agree, for the protection of the species, do not post exact locations.

Hep
Brookfield, WI