Date: 3/11/21 10:23 am
From: Will Weber <willmweber...>
Subject: [birders] Join us Birding Antarctica and Patagonia
Antarctica and Patagonia are on the 2022 birding horizon for a developing group of local Michigan birders. Might you be interested in joining us? See the trip itinerary <https://www.journeysinternational.com/tour/founders-journey-to-antarctica/> on the Journeys International website.

We have reserved 12 spaces (at a significant discount from published prices) on the Ocean Adrventurer operated by Quark Expeditions, the leading quality polar exploration company. Five spaces are booked, we would like to share the experience with other local birders. An extension for a few days of birding Patagonia after the voyage is taking shape. Minimum trip dates from Detroit are Jan 20- Feb 1, 2022. Voyage cost varies by cabin choice but ranges up from $10K plus airfare. Early sign up discounts still available.

For full details or queries call or email me or call Florine Herendeen (734 )665-4407 of Journeys International who is handling booking details.

Here is a list of Antarctica birds <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_of_Antarctica>. and here is a tantalizing hint of what we will look for in Patagonia around Ushuaia <https://inaturalist.ca/check_lists/51589-Ushuaia-Check-List>.

Will Weber
Ann Arbor,
(M) 734-904-5826
<willmweber...> <mailto:<willmweber...>