Date: 2/22/21 11:54 pm
From: eBird alert <alert.ebird...>
Subject: [slocobirding] [eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert
*** Species Summary:

- Pacific Golden-Plover (1 report)
- Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored/cismontanus) (1 report)
- Streak-backed Oriole (1 report)

Pacific Golden-Plover (Pluvialis fulva) (1)
- Reported Feb 22, 2021 11:27 by Mark Hays
- Point Sierra Nevada Beach, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-121.3134003&<ll...>,-121.3134003
- Comments: "Reported here recently. Flew in with another plover. They foraged together and separately for 15 or 20 minutes while we observed them. The larger one was white bellied and probably a Black-bellied Plover. And a slightly smaller one had a lot of color on its back, dark and a yellow-brown. Got good photos it appeared to be a Pacific Golden Plover . Solid gold I think &#x1f60b;."

Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored/cismontanus) (Junco hyemalis hyemalis/carolinensis/cismontanus) (1)
- Reported Feb 22, 2021 08:03 by Nick Belardes
- Laguna Lake Park, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-120.6903817&<ll...>,-120.6903817
- Media: 3 Photos
- Comments: "Continuing. I possibly saw this bird on Feb. 14. Last firm sighting I had was on Jan. 29 (https://ebird.org/checklist/S80075366). Spotted in gazebo/frisbee golf area foraging with other Dark-eyed Juncos. Sparrows nearby too. Pink bill, dark head, back, tail, flanks. Some brown on head and back."

Streak-backed Oriole (Icterus pustulatus) (1)
- Reported Feb 22, 2021 08:00 by Jim Royer
- Islay Creek Mouth--Montana de Oro SP, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-120.8874173&<ll...>,-120.8874173
- Comments: "Continuing male"