Date: 2/22/21 7:20 pm
From: LINDA THOMPSON <lthom781...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Medford Dam. 2/22/2021
Hi All

Was at the Dam around noon. Not much activity with a few people and birds. There was one Bald Eagle flying into the Eagle tree as I was parking the car. I did get a few photos after landed. The was I think another Eagle in the distance behind the tree. But it flew off. I waited a while hopinig the Eagle would fly. Several times it looked like it would fly but didn't. There were also quite a few Common Mergansers just below the Dam.
I have posted some photos at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/H3J78i4X7cCGBtTE9. Mystic Lakes 2020-2021 album.

Take Care

Linda Thompson
Arlington