Date: 2/22/21 7:05 pm
From: Robin and Daniel Zmoda <robinanddanielz...>
Subject: Corvid conquest, Northamton County
I little late, but Sunday I had a four corvid day at home. Blue Jays were
at the feeder, crows were mobbing something out of sight and I had first of
year Raven and Fish Crow.

AM Crows and Jays are obviously common here, but Ravens have been seen
regularly since the early 00's. Fish Crows have made appearances on and
off for the last five years. I've had them all as yard birds for the year,
but never on a single day. Sometimes the local landfill works some magic.
Also had three Tree Sparrows in the yard as well as a Sapsucker in the
neighbor's tree.

Dan Zmoda
Pen Argyl

Join us on Facebook!