Date: 2/22/21 6:50 pm
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Birding With Your Phone Workshop this Saturday
Hi All,

Hartford Audubon has a handful of open "seats" left in our Birding With Your Phone workshop this Saturday morning, Febuary 27th from 10:30 - 12:30. There is no charge and you do not need to be a member of HAS to attend (but we'll ask you to join!). We ran this program last year to great acclaim and are now offering it again, virtually, for only 35 attendees.

Our trainer is Audubon Connecticut’s Ken Elkins, who will guide birders in a two-hour, hands-on workshop to learn how to use a number of birding apps on your smart phone. Apps will include eBird, popular field guide apps, “birding by ear” apps, iNaturalist, and “what am I seeing” apps. Participants will be sent a list of apps to download before the workshop. Registration is limited : please email leader at <sffaulkner...> to reserve a seat.

Sarah Faulkner
HAS President