Date: 2/22/21 6:21 pm
From: Bill Hilton Jr. <hilton...>
Subject: Hilton Pond 02/01/21 (Finches Everywhere, Hawks, Too)
Pine Siskins came, got banded, and departed somewhat mysteriously "This Week at Hilton Pond," when we also had visits by a hungry hawk and a geriatric Purple Finch. And did we mention the Groundhog Day forecast competition? All this and more are included in photo essay #738 for 1-15 February 2021 at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek210201.html__;!!OToaGQ!-_4F1z6XsvNnyrWiy2fL89KN9MNh6yJgfSX-mpbJqQzwzpd5dw-hc-hFr10NuSOoj6A$

Happy Mid-Winter Nature Watching!

BILL

Please "Like" our new Facebook pages at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond__;!!OToaGQ!-_4F1z6XsvNnyrWiy2fL89KN9MNh6yJgfSX-mpbJqQzwzpd5dw-hc-hFr10Nk_CnVic$ for timely updates on nature topics,
and for info about hummingbirds at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/rubythroats__;!!OToaGQ!-_4F1z6XsvNnyrWiy2fL89KN9MNh6yJgfSX-mpbJqQzwzpd5dw-hc-hFr10N8t99ohE$

Follow us on Twitter @hiltonpond

========

DR. BILL HILTON JR., Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852

The mission of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is "to conserve plants, animals, habitats, and other natural components of the Piedmont Region of the eastern United States through observation, scientific study, and education for students of all ages.

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to watch the sunset." BHjr.

Join us on Facebook!