Date: 2/22/21 6:20 pm
From: Rowe, Richard A, 'Dick' <RoweRA...>
Subject: [va-bird] Tundra Swans in Lexington
This afternoon I was contacted by a friend who said he had seen 13 swans on a pond outside of Lexington. I headed over there and found 13 Tundra Swans. There were several of this year's young, so it appears there were migrating families in this group. The swans were easily seen from the road that passes by the pond.
I've up-loaded a few photos to Flickr, if you are interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vmibiology/

Dick Rowe
VMI Biology Dept

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to