Date: 2/22/21 3:44 pm
From: John Bruin <johnrbruin...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Hermit Warbler, and more Purple Finch
Visited West Canyon (Serra Mesa) today a little visited canyon just east of the 15. Nice paved walkway. Had a brief look at a Hermit Warbler and at least 3 Purple Finch. Looking at eBird, looks like only one other Hermit in the area right now. So I guess either an early arrival or one that just hasn’t previously been seen this winter. Photos on my report

https://ebird.org/checklist/S82164452

John Bruin
Bay Park

View/Reply Online (#12070): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/12070
-=-=-
---
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. For the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement in The Skimmer.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!