Date: 2/22/21 3:03 pm
From: <Johnrwalter77...>
Subject: [NEBirds] New birding, conservation website
Just wanted to announce the recent launch of my birding and agricultural conservation website: www.birdlandfarm.com ( http://www.birdlandfarm.com ). It includes contributions from member William Flack as well as my interview last year of Don and Janis Paseka for Successful Farming magazine. I'd like to invite everyone in the group to feel free to send me birding and habitat conservation ideas, articles and observations that I can add to the blog. You can email me: <johnrwalter77...> Hope you'll take a look! Thanks. -- John