Date: 2/22/21 2:59 pm
From: Yve Morrell <yvemorrell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Clayhole Swamp WMA
Signs of spring continue in Glynn County at Clayhole Swamp WMA. I had 3
Ovenbirds today while looking for the Limpkin that Bob Sattlemeyer found.
I had a Limpkin in the same general area on December 13th and Eliot Van
Otteren heard 2 of them today. There have been Limpkins in the past at
this same location.
The flock of about 100 Rusty Blackbirds that I found on Saturday the 20th
also continues on Pennick Road beyond the second swamp crossing. They
were foraging in a recently logged wet field. Many of the interior roads
are flooded so it’s a bit tricky in there right now.
Yve Morrell
Glynn County, GA
<yvemorrell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>