Date: 2/22/21 1:57 pm
From: Jerry Butler <jerrysharon.butler...>
Subject: Re: Dead Bluebirds
I just checked a box I have had out for years that has never attracted
nesting birds, though I saw a nut hatch and a blue bird go in it during the
recent snow. I found a recently dead male blue bird. I also saw a dead
chickadee through the widow yesterday atop the snow yesterday late and when
I went out today to see if I could determine if it had had a collision or
whatever it was already gone. A scavenger must have found it in the
night. So, it leads me to believe that there are many more dead birds than
evn those we are finding. Jerry Butler