Date: 2/22/21 1:50 pm
From: Gary Bletsch <garybletsch...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Burlington all-white gull

Dear Tweeters

Today, Monday the 32nd, there was an all-white gull at Skagit River Park in Burlington. This is the park with the huge ballfields along the river. I was standing by a blue outhouse, looking west at a big flock of Glaucous-winged Gulls. I could see an address sign on a warehouse, 1317 S Anacortes St. Large Larus, pink legs, bicolored bill, and I forgot the bloomin’ camera today. I did take some bad photos with mobile phone. Birds all flew to roof of white metal building that is north of two grey, concrete buildings, near a long set of stored soccer goals.

Yours truly

Gary Bletsch
garybletsch@yahoo. com

Sent from my iPhone