Date: 2/22/21 1:19 pm
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] PS re Pine Grosbeaks at Technology Park
I read recently that there's an old Swedish name for Pine Grosbeaks, 'silly
fool', for the same reason. After repeated Google searching, I've yet to
find the actual phrase in Swedish.

If anyone here knows Swedish and has heard of this name, I'd love to hear
what it is in the original Swedish. "Dumt idiot", perhaps?

Best,

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>