Date: 2/22/21 1:19 pm
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Continuing Oriole(s)? at Ft Mason*** please read
Just a quick note to say that both Bullock’s and Baltimore Orioles were
seen in the eucs in front of the General’s house at Ft Mason earlier
today. Photos and details coming soon from others. Thanks for the heads
up Lucas.

And some of those photo folks found that the White-winged Scoter is a young
male.
Brian Fitch