Date: 2/22/21 1:02 pm
From: Sandra Remley <remleysandra...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Red-throated Loon at SJWS
I was there yesterday and tried to help the young women to capture this
sick loon but every time we tried it would swim deeper in the pond. The
rescue person said the left wing was damage so it was unable to dive.
Breaks my heart to hear such sad news. Wonder if the authorizes want this
deceased bird to check out.

Sandy Remley
Orange