Date: 2/22/21 11:55 am
From: Richard Hasegawa <richardhasegawa5...>
Subject: Re: Mute Swan Lynn Lane Reservoir Tulsa
I had a 1st cycle Thayer's (Iceland) that was initially flying with the
large mob of gulls in the southwest corner before landing out on the ice.
Disappeared when I was going through the ducks but I presume it's still out
there. Pics are up on iNaturalist and will be on eBird soon

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 12:58 PM Brett Niland <bestguess...> wrote:

> Didn't happen to see the Icelandic gull photographed there?

Join us on Facebook!