Date: 2/22/21 11:16 am
From: Terry Butler <twbutler1941...>
Subject: Re: Dead Bluebirds
I checked my boxes and had no dead Bluebirds. I think feeding them 4 six
ounce cups of mealworms per day in a Bluebird feeder saved them. There were
six Bluebirds feeding from daylight to dark each day. I also chopped up
peanuts and suet for them. It looked brutal outside! And it felt it when I
was feeding.