Date: 2/22/21 10:19 am
From: Ulrike G <ulrikedg...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Polk County COREs - yes!
Literally, while I was typing this update, the female Common Redpoll landed
on my finch feeder east of Altoona! I hadn't seen her since the 18th, not
even during yesterday's snow.

The male has been visiting almost daily (didn't see either of them on the
20th), and yesterday afternoon, he was foraging with a flock of American
Goldfinches in the top of a Black Willow tree.

--
Ulrike in rural Polk