Date: 2/22/21 9:03 am
From: Jon Yoder <jonyoder57...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] Hummingbirds and freezing weather
Well, now that you ask--the martins learned very fast to eat the crickets,
and had a free for all. I was able to save all but two male martins that
died of hunger, so I was grateful. I suspect that landlords in MS and TX
had significant losses. The first video shows how we flip them with a
plastic spoon, and the second is a longer slow motion cricket falling until
a martin intersects it before it hits the ground. I apologize for the size
of the files, but don't know how to make them less...Jon Yoder