Date: 2/22/21 9:00 am
From: Ken Hare <kmhare46...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] Hummingbirds and freezing weather
What a difference a hyphen can make. I also would like to see a video of “the cricket catching Martins.” Much more interesting than cricket-catching Martins.

Sorry, Duane, I couldn’t resist. As an old journalism prof I was always on the lookout for examples of how missing or extra punctuation, especially commas, could change the meaning of sentences.

But like you, I’d like to see that video.

Ken H.