Date: 2/22/21 8:18 am
From: Geoffrey Hill <hillgee...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Youtube Video about avian disease at feeders
Hey Georgia Birders,
There was a thread on GABO a week or so ago about what to do if you see sick birds at your feeder. Some were advocating to take all feeders down. I just posted a Youtube video explaining why I think that taking down feeders is unnecessary. You can view the video here:

https://youtu.be/XQEMIXUCi7c

My Youtube channel will have a series of birding videos set in Alabama and Georgia and might be of interest to some.
Best Wishes, Geoff Hill

**********************************
Dr. Geoffrey Hill
Professor