Date: 2/22/21 8:19 am
From: Patricia Lueders <000000224f38bbb7-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Spring is here according to the birds

The birds think Spring is here! When I left this morning at 6:15 am, the Robins and Cardinals were singing, a dawn chorus. At Riverlands, my first male Red-winged Blackbird was perched up and vocalizing. Song and White-throated Sparrows were singing when I got home. I know we’re ready!

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves

Sent from my iPad