Date: 2/22/21 8:02 am
From: Kim Moore via groups.io <sailor.kim...>
Subject: Re: [LACoBirds] Mystery Gull at San Gabriel Spreading Grounds on 2/15 - And the Winner is......
I think we will never have a definitive answer on the questionable parentage of this gull, but certainly interesting and I appreciate the community discussion. Since all the responses came to me privately and were not shared with the group, I am summarizing general id's given and not the full discussion nor identity of the responders. But please feel free to keep the comments coming if I have missed something.

One more response that had gone to my spam folder: and this one also raises Glaucous in the discussion.

Nelson's Gull (Herring x Glaucous) should be considered:

http://www.tertial.us/gulls/nels2.htm

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>
-=-=-
Group Owner: LACoBirds+<owner...>