Date: 2/22/21 7:59 am
From: Lucas Stephenson via groups.io <Navigator44...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Continuing Oriole(s)? at Ft Mason*** please read
It appears that a Baltimore Oriole has been photographed at the Ft. Mason Gardens for the past 3 months or so. The bird has showed features of an oranger belly, oranger face, lacking grayish tones anywhere on the body looks like a perfect match to me for a Baltimore. I have found a new appreciation for reviewers asking for photos every time a rarity has been posted. Would be awesome if some more people could gather some more photos as the bird has likely been here all winter. The bird has molted into a more obvious baltimore “type” plumage. The bird hasn’t been photographed as a bullocks since december 6th before the february 7th and 20 images.
The best,
Lucas Stephenson