Date: 2/22/21 7:50 am
From: David Govatski <david.govatski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bohemian Waxwings in Jefferson attracted to Christmas Tree Lights
I looked out on our deck on Monday morning and saw 3 Bohemian Waxwings checking out the red LED lights on our Christmas tree. They may have been attracted to the Christmas tree thinking the red lights were fruit. That was unusual.

We are up to 60 common redpolls and about 40 evening grosbeaks. I was unable to get an accurate evening grosbeak count today.

David Govatski
Jefferson, NH