Date: 2/22/21 7:43 am
From: <dotrobbins...> <dotrobbins...>
Subject: Re: [NFLbirds] Wrens
Charles, now go find a real Winter Wren! I've seen a few, but not many. When I've found one, it's always been in wet woods. They like structure, nooks and crannies, so can be around the roots of a fallen tree or other such debris. They respond to their call, and also can be enticed to sing. On Dec. 6, I had one singing in Washington county. Dotty Robbins