Date: 2/22/21 7:43 am
From: Casey Tucker <tuckercasey...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Anyone know what kind of nest this is in Shaker Nature Center?
Hi Ted,

I don't think the listserv will allow you to attach photos. However, you could contact Dr. Andy Jones at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History with your photo, or one of the naturalists at the Nature Center at Shaker Lakes (https://shakerlakes.org/staff/). They may know right off the bat, or have nest collections to compare your photo to.

Hope this helps,

Casey Tucker