Date: 2/22/21 7:33 am
From: Charlene Clark <0000010f33236d20-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve Bird list Feb. 15-21, 2021
During the month of February we will open at 7 AM, close at 2 PM, last entry 1:30. Please have water with you on the preserve. We have Purell available. Masks are MANDATORY when entering the building, we have them available as you enter.

The property is on the north side of Galleria Dr., just west of the Animal Shelter, between Ward Dr. and Moser Dr. Phone 702 267 4180. The following birds were seen or heard (H) and confirmed by staff: Feb. 15-21, 2021

Snow Goose, Ross's Goose, Canada Goose, Wood Duck, Mallard, Cinnamon Teal, Northern Shoveler, Green-winged Teal, Ring-necked Duck, Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead, Common Goldeneye, Ruddy Duck

Gambel's Quail, Pied-billed Grebe, Eared Grebe

Least Bittern, Great Egret, Snowy Egret, Green Heron, Black-crowned Night Heron, Northern Harrier, Red-tiled Hawk

Virginia Rail, Sora, Common Gallinule, American Coot

Wilson's Snipe, Ring-billed Gull

Mourning Dove, Greater Roadrunner, Great Horned Owl

Anna's Hummingbird, Costa's Hummingbird, Northern Flicker (red-shafted), American Kestrel

Black Phoebe, Say's Phoebe, Vermillion Flycatcher, Loggerhead Shrike, Tree Swallow, N. Rough-winged Swallow

Verdin, Marsh Wren, Bewick's Wren, Black-tailed Gnatcatcher, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Crissal Thrasher, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler

Abert's Towhee, Song Sparrow, Lincoln's Sparrow, White-crowned Sparrow, Red-winged Blackbird, Great-tailed Grackle

House Finch, House Sparrow

58 species

Happy Birding!

Charlene Clark
Site Lead/OR
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
350 E. Galleria Dr.
Henderson, NV 89015
702-267-4180
<Charlene.Clark...>

[City of Henderson Survey]<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=WNJwVKUiuUy_poq-xyfknX0-4IEEfxFDmazHTIJX2mxUOUhPU0s0WkI5TVBKOUZGTVI0TkRURU43SCQlQCN0PWcu>

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.

Join us on Facebook!