Date: 2/22/21 7:20 am
From: Ted Auch <lsarpp...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Anyone know what kind of nest this is in Shaker Nature Center?
I am a new birder and noticed this nest above Shaker Nature Center on
Shaker/Cleveland Heights Border. I need help identifying this nest that at
first glance looked like Vireo or Baltimore Oriole?

--
Ted Auch | Ph.D.
The FracTracker Alliance <https://www.fractracker.org/author/ted-auch/>,

*“Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our
deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner
sense of justice than we do” Wendell Berry*