Date: 2/22/21 6:50 am
Subject: Re: Whats the story with reporting Egyptian Goose?
By the same yardstick, Mute Swan would not count unless there has been a
self-sustaining/expanding population in NC for 10+ years.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/offshorebirder2/__;!!OToaGQ!7vq4Y8UYXZJ5tjtHmNVNs39dMTLez8nC8RR4eiixCLK0Pg_IIxdWytR2Oi3LBxXy0as$

"These days I prefer to hunt with a camera. A good photograph demands more
skill from the hunter, better nerves and more patience than the rifle
shot." -- Bror Blixen

Join us on Facebook!