Date: 2/22/21 6:42 am
From: Gregg Severson <rainerd...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Minnesota Global Birders, online: birding and art in Guatemala
We're going to do March 18 with a presentation by Paul Budde. I think
Stephen will be able to get you a few more details to mention.

Gregg

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 4:48 AM Julie Zempel <juliewinterzempel...>
wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> We always need the February presentations by Dec 20 (as that is the
> deadline for getting events in the Jan/Feb MOU calendar.
>
> Do you have any planned events yet for March and/or April? I am submitting
> that info to Gerry in a few hours (usually I would've submitted it on the
> 20th).
>
> Thank you,
> Julie Zempel
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 10:40 AM Stephen Greenfield <tapaculo47...>
> wrote:
>
> > In the upcoming meeting of the informal "Minnesota global birders" group,
> > Kellie Hoyt and Gregg Severson will describe a trip to Guatemala that
> > combined birding with art. Kellie collaborated with Guatemalan artists to
> > create two large mosaics, then they went birding with local guides, the
> > combination providing exceptional insight into the country.
> > Tuesday, February 23, from 7 to 9 pm CST.
> >
> > You can get more information and register for the online presentation
> with
> > Eventbrite at one of the links below (or type "
> tinyurl.com/globalbirding40
> > "
> > into your browser). After you register, you will receive instructions on
> > connecting to Zoom.
> >

> www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-and-mosaics-guatemala-tickets-140843756467
> > ... or
> > https://tinyurl.com/globalbirding40
> >
> > We will record the session; videos are available at:
> > www.birdingwithgregg.com/globalbirders
> > --
> > Stephen Greenfield
> > <tapaculo47...>
> >
> > ----
> > Archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html
> >
> > During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social
> > distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.
> >

> ----
>
> During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social
> distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

--
Gregg Severson
<rainerd...>

----

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!