Date: 2/22/21 5:27 am
From: Rebecca Hartman <rhartman...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Clarification on OBA statement
Personally, I would like Treesa to terminate this discussion. Sarah posted
an OBA statement in support of women who speak out against sexual violence,
asserting that OBA condemns that violence, supports survivors and is
committed to inclusivity.

Perhaps a discussion about OBA's position might be appropriate for our
list. But one that has devolved into the sadly predictable reciting of
canards about false accusations of rape, and passionate claims that
evidence and presumed innocence ensure justice in the legal system, is not.
At its core, this thread reflects the continued need for commitments like
the OBA statement. I'm all for having difficult conversations, but this
one seems counterproductive to me.
Rebecca
#believewomen

Join us on Facebook!