Date: 2/22/21 3:27 am
Subject: Re: Whats the story with reporting Egyptian Goose?
I often see them in my daily NC needs alert.  Buncombe Co, Lake Julian.
Mary, Hillsborough

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, February 21, 2021, 8:38 PM, <badgerboy...> wrote:

Just curious, I have NOT seen one in NC or SC, but I noticed that ebird
reports of them in NC don't seem to show up on ebird output, but they do
show up in ebird public output just west of here in Tennessee, and in
Georgia. Is this a decision, random chance, or is there some difference
between the sightings that I don't know about.

{{{BTW, I DID a quick web search and found the ABA article from 2014 so
please don't recommend that--it did not seem to help.}}}

Thanks, Guy McGrane, Boone NC

Join us on Facebook!