Date: 2/22/21 2:48 am
From: Julie Zempel <juliewinterzempel...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Minnesota Global Birders, online: birding and art in Guatemala
Hi Stephen,

We always need the February presentations by Dec 20 (as that is the
deadline for getting events in the Jan/Feb MOU calendar.

Do you have any planned events yet for March and/or April? I am submitting
that info to Gerry in a few hours (usually I would've submitted it on the
20th).

Thank you,
Julie Zempel

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 10:40 AM Stephen Greenfield <tapaculo47...>
wrote:

> In the upcoming meeting of the informal "Minnesota global birders" group,
> Kellie Hoyt and Gregg Severson will describe a trip to Guatemala that
> combined birding with art. Kellie collaborated with Guatemalan artists to
> create two large mosaics, then they went birding with local guides, the
> combination providing exceptional insight into the country.
> Tuesday, February 23, from 7 to 9 pm CST.
>
> You can get more information and register for the online presentation with
> Eventbrite at one of the links below (or type "tinyurl.com/globalbirding40
> "
> into your browser). After you register, you will receive instructions on
> connecting to Zoom.
>

> www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-and-mosaics-guatemala-tickets-140843756467
> ... or
> https://tinyurl.com/globalbirding40
>
> We will record the session; videos are available at:
> www.birdingwithgregg.com/globalbirders
> --
> Stephen Greenfield
> <tapaculo47...>
>
> ----
>
> During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social
> distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

----

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!