Date: 2/22/21 1:40 am
From: Ronald S Kearney <ron...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Clarification on OBA statement
And why is that beautifully put?

Huh?

Why would Jeff not assume that “everyone here is opposed to violence against women”? It is a most rational assumption.

What are you saying? I doubt you have any evidence to suggest that there are members of obol that advocate violence against women.

Sheesh, what a pathetic post. Good job, nice way to make obol a sharing community!

Ron

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 21, 2021, at 8:02 PM, claire p <redraptorlarry...> wrote:
>

> Thank you, Laura, beautifully put.
>
> Jeff responded to me with a couple of stories where women accused him of sexual harassment to supposedly prove his point. But as you so beautifully put, I do not need or want his input on this matter.
>
> Thank you,
> Claire
>
>> On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 7:42 PM Laura Farah <laursfars...> wrote:
>> Jeff Gilligan,
>>
>> No one wants or needs your input on this matter.
>>
>> Do NOT make blanket statements that "of course everyone here is opposed to violence against women." You do not know that and it does not make women, or anyone feel any safer while out birding.
>>
>> Do NOT bring up instances of a false accusation and then say "I am not saying that happened in this case though". That is not helpful.
>>
>> Your input is irrelevant and offensive.

Join us on Facebook!